Pages

About the Blog...

There's always a virtual being with us with whom we talk, we fight, shout, cry... and most of the time this apparition is our own image but with a little modified mentality working out as an antidote for their anecdotes. My Apparition is not an image of me, but of a person whom I can never forget in my life, and whom I have lost in the long run. This blog is dedicated to that apparition. A medium for me to replicate my evolving thoughts into words...
Enjoy your stay here :)

Thursday, January 5, 2012

And here's the beginning...

It feels great to write my first post in a complete new blog, a kind of new life apparently. Its been a year, after I left blogging, since I am longing to start a new blog. But admist the myriad assignments of life, which was necessary to be done to survive, I never got the oppurtunity to start one. At last I am able to do it. Hope I do justice with this endeavour and at least reach near to the stuff that I want to acheive through blogging, peace of mind :)...
Regarding the name "An Apparition", there's always a virtual being with everyone with whom they talk, they fight, shout, cry... and most of the time this apparition is their own image but with a little modified mentality working out as an antidote for their anecdotes. I too have a Apparition with me, of a person whom i can never forget in my life. And this blog is dedicated to that apparation and I hope it will help me to nourish my thoughts and to replicate them into words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked it your comments are most welcomed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...