Pages

About the Blog...

There's always a virtual being with us with whom we talk, we fight, shout, cry... and most of the time this apparition is our own image but with a little modified mentality working out as an antidote for their anecdotes. My Apparition is not an image of me, but of a person whom I can never forget in my life, and whom I have lost in the long run. This blog is dedicated to that apparition. A medium for me to replicate my evolving thoughts into words...
Enjoy your stay here :)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Broken Heart...


(written by me long back... when i was a kid... thought of starting the blog with this one)

I would better love to see you in my sleep,
rather than wake up and weap,
b'coz it's hard to bear what is right,
and difficult to overcome the destiny's fight.

I thought you were my friend,
but I didn't knew that it's your usual tread,
to make someone love his life,
just to let him know that it also ends.

It is not only about the eyes,
but also the heart that cries.
The tears are endless here,
since I loved you forever.

I dont know whats left in my life,
but I hope it to be alright,
without any sorrows and without any tears,
b'coz those will be difficult to bear.

You won't have to pay for what you have done,
that left me completely alone.
You be happy thats what I want
its the only wish of this broken heart...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked it your comments are most welcomed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...